‘Love is like a river, it’s always flowing and it seems to go on for an eternity, a wonderful, natural and untamed beauty that will stretch beyond the limits of time’
That’s what I believe love is anyway, I feel this when I’m with Emma, she makes me very happy, despite our arguments over things that aren’t that important at all. When I can no longer imagine a day without her, then I know it is Love that I have found…no…Love found me and I am thankful that it did and I know many of you are as well.
I have a few tips that I go by when it comes to Love, ones that I believe to be true as I’m happily engaged and have been in my relationship for 4 and a half years and plan to spend the rest of my life and beyond with Emma.
- Don’t look for love, let Love look for you I found these words to be true when I met Emma as I had been through many years of unsuccessful attempts with Women, I felt like I would never find someone for me so I stopped looking and convinced myself that I was destined to be forever alone in this world but then, on a day like any other, I was found. It was the strangest thing as I had given up hope and stopped trying that I was successful in finding love.
- There is someone for everyone I don’t care what anyone says, everyone in the world can find a partner, whether your straight, bi sexual or gay, you can find someone who WILL love you for you. You should never think otherwise or let anyone persuade you that you can’t find a lover, there’s over 7 Billion people on this planet after all, I think you have a very good chance of finding somebody who’s right for you.
- Don’t judge a book by its cover- It is simply foolish to judge another person simply by appearance which is something that is done far too often in today’s society, we judge by what we see without getting to ‘know’. To judge a book fairly you must read it, therefore with a person, you must judge them by getting to know them, I mean to be judged solely on appearance is likely to have a perhaps missed opportunity or a path that may lead to something wonderful. Think about it, we discover new things in life by meeting people and becoming friends, lovers or co workers so I always go by never judging anyone based on their appearance, I give everyone a chance because who knows, right? but at the same time, when it comes to the internet, be careful and don’t believe everything that you read, especially with strangers that you have never met online (chances are not is all that it seems) especially with Facebook profiles, Dating Websites or chat rooms
- Don’t Find Love online Look, I know a lot of people find love via this method nowadays and chances are that this will be the normal way of getting a lover in the future which I think is sad because finding someone without the use of a computer is so much more satisfying and romantic, plus if you become quick friends with someone over the internet and they ‘say’ that they want to go out with you, doesn’t that sound a bit suspicious, I mean you can say ANYTHING online and people may think it’s truth. Think, have you ever met this person in the real world? Have you ever thought that something doesn’t feel right? Do they often ask strange questions or ask you to send pictures of yourself? Say what you will but I think developing a relationship with someone off a computer is more meaningful and better than one on a computer and I’ll never change that feeling.
- Never Give Up On Love People go through rough patches in love, divorces, breakups or becoming widows but one should never give up on the concept that is love as it appears in many shapes and sizes. A love could be for example your favorite thing to eat, the love of a pet or your family’s or a friend’s love. Love is not limited to just a relationship with a partner, it’s a feeling that we express with people or things that are close to us and it should be with you from the day your born to the day you die so if you ever go through a patch where you feel that no one loves you, YOU ARE WRONG, there is always going to be someone who does and they always will.