Today I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award for the first time ever today and it’s awesome! This award is an online one that bloggers give to one another so that means…I’m doing a good job! Woooooo! Thank you so much http://clairescomfycorner.com/2015/09/20/the-liebster-blog-award/ for nominating me, cheers! I’m so happy that people like my blog regarding Autism and how it can affect a daily life! Ok then, it’s time to answer some questions that Claire gave to me.
- Mention, link and thank the blog that nominated you.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and link them below.
- Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated bloggers to answer.
- Notify your nominees via social media.
What’s your favourite book?
Sounds cliche but my favorite book is Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire! Well the entire series because they would be everything to me growing up, I would read them again and again and again and never get tired of them, they were great and I love the series so much! It inspired me to want to read more stories and other books so I have a lot to thank J.K Rowling for.
Who has been your biggest inspiration?
My biggest inspiration has been my Mother, cliché, I know but what I mean is that I wasn’t easy to deal with as a child because of my Autism, I’d scream, be unable to understand simple things and slam my head against the wall but she never gave up on me and spurred me on to where I am today, without her, I might not have gone to college, university or met Emma. she may be strict but she means well and that’s why she has been my biggest inspiration in my life.
If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
Let me think, I guess a Horse I guess…you get to create a bond with a human, get plenty of exercise every day… be taken care of…beats being a sheep or a cow! Or maybe I’d want to be a dog…same thing as a Horse except I wouldn’t have to carry someone on my back everyday! Oh screw it…I’ll be a Lion, Lions are awesome and the King! Horses are my favorite animal but….I just can’t say no to being a Lion, either that or a Polar Bear…I’ll toss a coin for it!
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I love to write! I’ve loved writing for my whole life and blogging is great because I have written down the life I have had regarding my Autism so I can inspire others who know someone with Autism or have it that life can be wonderful and just like everyone else’s because it can and I want people who read my blogs to laugh, smile, get annoyed or be inspired! We all live on this planet and have stories to share and that’s what I want to do, share my experiences and inspire others!
If you could hold on to just one memory for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My One memory that I will cherish always is the moment I proposed to my fiance Emma on the Lake of Love in Bruges, Belgium, how she said yes and we got a round of applause for it, the setting sun completed the perfect scene hence it is the one memory I will always cherish for the rest of my life.
What is the best compliment you have ever received?
My Mother said this to me once on a day out to Bradford when we were on the train, she once said to me that ‘Without you, life would be boring and not worth living’ That had stuck with me because it meant a lot to hear something say that I mattered that much!
If you could travel back in time where would you go and why?
1066! Why….I’d take a bow and arrow and change history, if you know what I mean…either that or I’d be the one to marry Elizabeth I 😉 If you know what I mean…or I could take credit for Shakespeare’s work…I’d go to a lot of places on my journey
What is your greatest fear?
Greatest Fear?? Let’s see, I guess my worst fear is heights which is ironic because I love roller coasters! I have been going abroad the last few years and have flown each time and it has been terrifying to go up into the sky on board a plane! The feeling of being thousands of feet above the air is a scary thought because I always think the worst, that the plane will crash, explode or disappear, never to be seen again!
If you had a plane ticket to go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
That one is easy! Japan all day, everyday…such a beautiful country that I want to explore and thankfully, I will get to do so next year for my honeymoon! Tokyo, Kyoto and Hiroshima, here I come! so yeah, Japan is the place I would get a plane ticket for, any day!
What is your favourite season?
I love the Spring time, everything that left during the Autumn comes back like the leaves on the trees and the weather picks up, longer nights start again, it’s just all nice, not too cold…not too warm…so yes, the answer to this question is Spring, closely followed by Summer.
If you could dance with anybody who would it be?
Micheal Jackson…get my moonwalk on! I imagine that dancing with him would be a lot more fun than anyone else…more energetic and wild! Apart from that I wouldn’t want to dance!
- Meredith Morrison Barbee‘s blog features tales of renovating a 1960’s ranch and the task of living on one income http://barbeedreamhouse.com/
- Amber Giola blogs about hospitality, lifestyle and traveling all over the place, a very good read http://www.hospitality21.com/
- Kaley Johnson writes a blog about healthy lifestyles, reviews products and even does book reviews! https://lifeasaladybug.wordpress.com/
- Rachel Petersen is a nurse and encourages women to dress pretty http://thestyleathomemom.com/
- Hager Saad, A self-development journey as a nurse, with a passion for Health, Wellness, Books, Beauty, Fashion and Strawberries https://bmobshelldrawer.wordpress.com/
- Doris Martin, A divorced Mother of three who shares her struggles and accomplishments from being a married mother to being divorced, it’s quite interesting but remember that laughter is the best medicine! http://thesinglelifeunscripted.com/
- Melinda Collings ( Pookie and the Bear) A fine blog about committing to a healthy lifestyle, read about their adventures as they run, bike, surf etc http://thesinglelifeunscripted.com/
- Emma Whitham A blog regarding her battle with losing weight, a good read because…who hasn’t ever worried about their weight? https://myweightwatchersstory.wordpress.com/
- Kate Ostheimer is a paper crafter who blogs about her projects which includes tutorials and she’s a normal girl on a normal budget so check it out! http://katebeee.com/
- Ashlee Haggard Barclay has a blog based on Faith, Family and Football, what a great combination if you ask me! http://www.thinkingofmymastersplan.com/
- Aoife Carney (Rocket Queen) http://www.thinkingofmymastersplan.com/ writes a blog regarding Fashion and she loves everything alternative so get to know Aoife, one blog at a time!
My Questions for You!
What Is Your Dream Holiday And Why?
What Is Your Favorite Colour And Why?
What Is Your Worst Fear and Why?
If You Could Meet Anybody, Present or Past, Who Would It Be?
What Is Your Favorite Movie?
What Food Best Describes You and Why?
What Do You Think Is The Most Embarrassing Thing To Ever Happen To You?
What Motivates You In Life?
If You Could Inspire Anyone With Just Words, What Would Those Words Be?
What Is Your Least Favorite Season?
Which Is Your Favorite Place In The World And Why?
Best of Luck and Have a Good Week 😀