Here is a list of my fiance’s top 10 favourite foods…I will use to compare with my own and see how we compare and differ
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Chicken Korma
- Pepperoni Pizza
- Tomato Soup
- Chocolate (all kinds)
- Fish and chips
- Cheesy Chips
- Crisps (all types)
Here is my list!
10) Onken Vanilla Fat Free Yoghurt- I just love the flavour of these things, even if others think they are too plain!
9) Bananas- Used to hate them but in the last few years, I have grown to like them, no idea how that suddenly happened but I’m not complaining, not one bit!
8) Red Grapes
7) Pea And Ham Soup- First had on the way to Bruges before I proposed to my Fiance, maybe that’s why I like it so much now??
6) Maxibon Ice Cream Sandwich- Recently returned to the UK and before hand, hadn’t been around for about 10 years! they are great! Enough said! But if I didn’t choose that, it would be Green Tea (I know it’s a drink and all but I love it)
5) Hula Hoops- BBQ is my favourite flavour but I like the majority of flavors they have…well not Salt and Vinegar
4) Poutine ( I know, I don’t live in Canada but when I went to University, A Canadian Takeaway sold this stuff called Poutine and it was basically my University Comfort Food, along with many others, it was fantastic and if I ever go to Canada, I know what I’m having!
3) Pepperoni Pizza- Preferably with stuffed crust!
2) Fish And Chips- Always been a favorite of mine, i’m British and they have shops everywhere! Hometown ones are the best though! Better than the main brand ones!
1)Cheesy Chips- We have all that one food that we love no matter the occasion and I wish that my number one could be something else, I really do but I have a weakness for Cheesy Chips, something I am trying to cut down on this year! But as of right now, it is my number one
Assuming over the next few years, my top half becomes more healthy or I’m hoping so anyway!
Next time, on Day 12…I talk about my favourite childhood book! Sounds fun
Have a good night!